NEW Diagonal Plow Belt Cleaner for Underside Cleaning
July 12th, 2011
Company: Conveyor Components Company
Conveyor Components Co. is pleased to announce the development of a new free-floating, gravity-feed diagonal plow style belt cleaner to compliment their established line of industrial conveyor belt cleaners. The Model DPT uses the simple method of angular displacement to divert material away from the tail pulley, thus avoiding serious damage to the tail pulley or puncturing and tearing of the conveyor belting. This cleaning apparatus automatically self adjusts after the initial installation, until the blade stop assembly is activated.
The Model DPT utilizes 80 durometer rubber to provide long wiper blade life, and the wiper blade is easily changed when required. Urethane wiper blades are also an option. The mounting flange allows for easy adaptation to most conveyor rails, and the compact size fits in size-challenged spaces.
If you would like additional information on this or any other product that Conveyor Components Company offers please contact their sales department toll free at
800-233-3233, fax: 810-679-4510, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at www.conveyorcomponents.com.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views