January 12th, 2011
Company: Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Category: Blasthole Drills
Located in Addison, Illinois, the Versa-Sonic Drill is the newest addition to Raimonde Drilling’s already impressive lineup of eight drilling and blasting rigs. Its capabilities include superior speed in unconsolidated material, truly representative continuous samples, easier installation of well materials and instrumentation, and less derived waste. The Sonic produces vibrations in high frequency using downward pressure, which results in fast and accurate drilling.
All Blasthole Drills:
Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Manufacturers of Blasthole Drills:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos523 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X361 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views