January 12th, 2011
Company: Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Category: Blasthole Drills
Located in Addison, Illinois, the Versa-Sonic Drill is the newest addition to Raimonde Drilling’s already impressive lineup of eight drilling and blasting rigs. Its capabilities include superior speed in unconsolidated material, truly representative continuous samples, easier installation of well materials and instrumentation, and less derived waste. The Sonic produces vibrations in high frequency using downward pressure, which results in fast and accurate drilling.
All Blasthole Drills:
Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Manufacturers of Blasthole Drills:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry588 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction479 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers419 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way379 Views