January 12th, 2011
Company: Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Category: Blasthole Drills
Located in Addison, Illinois, the Versa-Sonic Drill is the newest addition to Raimonde Drilling’s already impressive lineup of eight drilling and blasting rigs. Its capabilities include superior speed in unconsolidated material, truly representative continuous samples, easier installation of well materials and instrumentation, and less derived waste. The Sonic produces vibrations in high frequency using downward pressure, which results in fast and accurate drilling.
All Blasthole Drills:
Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Manufacturers of Blasthole Drills:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views