January 12th, 2011
Company: Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Category: Blasthole Drills
Located in Addison, Illinois, the Versa-Sonic Drill is the newest addition to Raimonde Drilling’s already impressive lineup of eight drilling and blasting rigs. Its capabilities include superior speed in unconsolidated material, truly representative continuous samples, easier installation of well materials and instrumentation, and less derived waste. The Sonic produces vibrations in high frequency using downward pressure, which results in fast and accurate drilling.
All Blasthole Drills:
Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Manufacturers of Blasthole Drills:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views