The DIGISHOT® PLUS is the most recent innovation in electronic initiation systems. In addition to DIGISHOT’s accurate timing benefits, quick deployment with robust downline wire and all-weather surface connectors, DIGISHOT PLUS is truly flexible, blaster friendly, fully programmable and offers the additional benefit of remote firing capability. The DIGISHOT PLUS electronic initiation system also provides the ability to initiate up to 1800 detonators per shot and can accommodate up to 15 detonators per borehole as well as assign any delay to any detonator after the detonators are connected and in any manner desired … not just in the order of firing! Call us today at 800 732 7534!
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry638 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction226 Views