The DIGISHOT® PLUS is the most recent innovation in electronic initiation systems. In addition to DIGISHOT’s accurate timing benefits, quick deployment with robust downline wire and all-weather surface connectors, DIGISHOT PLUS is truly flexible, blaster friendly, fully programmable and offers the additional benefit of remote firing capability. The DIGISHOT PLUS electronic initiation system also provides the ability to initiate up to 1800 detonators per shot and can accommodate up to 15 detonators per borehole as well as assign any delay to any detonator after the detonators are connected and in any manner desired … not just in the order of firing! Call us today at 800 732 7534!
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views