The DIGISHOT® PLUS is the most recent innovation in electronic initiation systems. In addition to DIGISHOT’s accurate timing benefits, quick deployment with robust downline wire and all-weather surface connectors, DIGISHOT PLUS is truly flexible, blaster friendly, fully programmable and offers the additional benefit of remote firing capability. The DIGISHOT PLUS electronic initiation system also provides the ability to initiate up to 1800 detonators per shot and can accommodate up to 15 detonators per borehole as well as assign any delay to any detonator after the detonators are connected and in any manner desired … not just in the order of firing! Call us today at 800 732 7534!
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views