Improve blast fragmentation with independent studies showing up to 27% reduction in average rock size. Greater tonnage through crusher proven by 12 month study in gold fields of West Africa. Control of fly rock. Possible to use granular drill cuttings as stemming. Quarries can reduce stemming heights for better cap rock breakage. Studies being completed showing pattern spread possible, saving on drilling costs. The Varistem is the lowest cost means of improving quarry output. Contact MOCAP Inc. for further details. http://www.varistem.com/
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views