Improve blast fragmentation with independent studies showing up to 27% reduction in average rock size. Greater tonnage through crusher proven by 12 month study in gold fields of West Africa. Control of fly rock. Possible to use granular drill cuttings as stemming. Quarries can reduce stemming heights for better cap rock breakage. Studies being completed showing pattern spread possible, saving on drilling costs. The Varistem is the lowest cost means of improving quarry output. Contact MOCAP Inc. for further details. http://www.varistem.com/
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs488 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger440 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities357 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register354 Views