Improve blast fragmentation with independent studies showing up to 27% reduction in average rock size. Greater tonnage through crusher proven by 12 month study in gold fields of West Africa. Control of fly rock. Possible to use granular drill cuttings as stemming. Quarries can reduce stemming heights for better cap rock breakage. Studies being completed showing pattern spread possible, saving on drilling costs. The Varistem is the lowest cost means of improving quarry output. Contact MOCAP Inc. for further details. http://www.varistem.com/
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views