Improve blast fragmentation with independent studies showing up to 27% reduction in average rock size. Greater tonnage through crusher proven by 12 month study in gold fields of West Africa. Control of fly rock. Possible to use granular drill cuttings as stemming. Quarries can reduce stemming heights for better cap rock breakage. Studies being completed showing pattern spread possible, saving on drilling costs. The Varistem is the lowest cost means of improving quarry output. Contact MOCAP Inc. for further details. http://www.varistem.com/
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views