Improve blast fragmentation with independent studies showing up to 27% reduction in average rock size. Greater tonnage through crusher proven by 12 month study in gold fields of West Africa. Control of fly rock. Possible to use granular drill cuttings as stemming. Quarries can reduce stemming heights for better cap rock breakage. Studies being completed showing pattern spread possible, saving on drilling costs. The Varistem is the lowest cost means of improving quarry output. Contact MOCAP Inc. for further details. http://www.varistem.com/
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1087 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry693 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets432 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike230 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address228 Views