Designed for Excavators 8 tons and larger
October 9th, 2008
For those big jobs, we offer the Excavator Squeegee and Crumbing Blade. When you slide on the GRADEBLADE Squeegee Blade, you can leave the bulldozer at home. This blade, made of 1/2″ Abrasive Resistant steel on the front half and 1/2″ Hot Roll steel on the back half, does all the work you need. All blades have a T-120 cutting edge.
With our Excavator Crumbing Blade you can do the work of two buckets with just one. With NO wings, the Excavator Crumbing Blade is perfect for digging those smooth-bottom ditches.
Priced from $921 to $1750, the Excavator Blade does your work faster and better. All Excavator Blades are custom made to fit any brand and type of machinery and requires no tools to install. We just need a couple measurements from your bucket. Call Now to Order your custom Excavator Blade Today!
All Bucket Attachments (Backhoes, Draglines, Shovels):
- Bucket ,General Purpose (Front)
- Heavy-Duty Buckets (Rear)
- Standard Duty-Buckets (Rear)
- High-Capacity Buckets (Rear)
- Extreme Service Buckets (Rear)
- Ditch Cleaning Buckets (Rear)
- Coral Buckets (Rear)
- Heavy-Duty Rock Buckets (Rear)
- Bucket, Multi-Purpose (Front)
Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- The 2-Way Bucket from Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size Version (180-300,000 pound) of the Patented Hi-Cap Multi-Ripper® Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.®
- Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. At CONEXPO!
- Multi-Ripper Tooth
- Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
- The 2-Way Bucket
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The Excavator Multi-Ripper Rakeâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New SHARCâ€Multi-Ripper Products From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending in US and Canada
- The New Skid Steer Loader Multi-Ripperâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€
- The Excavator Straight Rakeâ€
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries
Werk-Brau Company Inc
Manufacturers of Bucket Attachments (Backhoes, Draglines, Shovels):
- ACS Industries Incorporated
- AGCO Corporation
- AIM Attachments
- Allu Group
- Amerequip Corporation
- Amulet Manufacturing Company Inc
- Attachments International, Inc.
- Bush Hog LLC
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Ditch Witch
- ESCO Corporation
- Erie Strayer Company
- Hensley Industries Inc
- JCB Inc
- John Deere
- Kenco Corporation
- Kioti Tractor Div Daedong-USA Inc
- Komatsu America Corp
- LEMAC Corp
- Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- Leon's Mfg Company Inc
- Miller Ground Breaking, Inc.
- Montana Tractors
- P and H Mining Equipment
- Paladin Light Construction (IA]
- PowerTech Canada Inc
- Rockland Manufacturing Company
- Solesbee's Equipment and Attachments LLC
- Werk-Brau Company Inc
- Woods Equipment Company
- Yanmar America Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views