CASE INTRODUCES EXCAVATOR DIGGING SYSTEMS
January 27th, 2012
Company: Case Construction
LAS VEGAS — Case Construction Equipment today announced the availability of Case Smart Digging Systems components, including new pin-on buckets, coupler buckets, the Case Multi-Fit Coupler and the SmartFit™ bucket teeth system. The new attachments and components expand the versatility and productivity of Case excavators.
Case pin-on buckets are designed for heavy-duty, high-capacity applications such as digging in dense soil, clay, loose rock and gravel. Available models include:
- Heavy-duty buckets with a rugged cutting edge and durable horizontal wear strip
- Severe-duty buckets featuring rugged T-1 or AR400 steel in all high-wear areas, along with double bottom and horizontal wear strips and thicker edges for improved durability and strength
- Heavy-duty, high-capacity buckets with 20-percent higher capacity than standard, plus the heavy-duty design features of the other buckets
- Ditching buckets with a formed back wrapper for enhanced loadability and production along with tapered sidewalls for easier dumping of sticky material.
The Case Multi-Fit Coupler offers complete hydraulic latching, enabling excavator operators to quickly attach and detach buckets and other components without leaving the cab. A patented mechanical blocking system eliminates manual safety pin insertion.
The universal design of the coupler enables Case excavators to connect a wide range of Case and other OEM buckets and attachments within the same size class. A hydraulic check valve and mechanical blocking bar help prevent the accidental release of an attachment.
Designed for the Multi-Fit Coupler, Case coupler buckets feature integrated bucket pins to prevent any loss of breakout force that might otherwise occur when using a coupler device. Available in a wide range of sizes, the coupler buckets work in either the backhoe or face positions for optimum versatility. Their design results in quicker, more complete fills.
Case SmartFit bucket teeth are now factory-installed, standard equipment on Case buckets purchased with all full-sized and mid-range excavators. Customers also may purchase additional SmartFit equipped Case buckets, or upgrade older model buckets, at Case Construction Equipment dealerships.
The SmartFit system provides stronger, more durable teeth and adapters, and hammerless, reusable locking pins. SmartFit bucket teeth are available in a variety of configurations to fit a full range of buckets. The SmartFit lineup includes general purpose, rock chisel, heavy penetrator, tiger, twin tiger and flare teeth.
All Bucket Attachments (Excavators):
- AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets
- AIM DC Excavator Buckets
- AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets
- AIM SRB excavator buckets
Amulet Manufacturing Company Inc
- Angle Blades
- Caterpillar® Pin Grabber Performance Bucket Maximizes Excavator Digging Performance and Maintains Versatility
- Heavy-Duty Buckets - Excavator
- General Purpose Buckets - Excavator
- Digging Buckets - Mini Excavator
- Ditch Cleaning Buckets - Excavator
- Heavy-Duty Rock Buckets - Excavator
- Heavy-Duty Capacity Buckets - Mini Excavator
- Heavy-Duty Buckets - Mini Excavator
- Tilt Buckets
Flip Screen Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Flip Screen Australia Offers Rugged EX80 Screening Attachment for Excavators
- Australia Flip Screen Introduces New EXC180 Screening Attachment for Excavators
Kinshofer Liftall Inc
Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- The 2-Way Bucket from Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size Version (180-300,000 pound) of the Patented Hi-Cap Multi-Ripper® Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.®
- Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. At CONEXPO!
- Multi-Ripper Tooth
- Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
- The 2-Way Bucket
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The Excavator Multi-Ripper Rakeâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New SHARCâ€Multi-Ripper Products From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending in US and Canada
- The New Skid Steer Loader Multi-Ripperâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€
- The Excavator Straight Rakeâ€
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries
- The Excavator “STAG”™ Angled Edge Staggered Tooth High Penetration Bucket
- Rip rock, coral or frozen ground with Leading Edge Attachment's Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
MB America, Inc.
Miller Ground Breaking, Inc.
Paladin Construction Group
Wedgelock Equipment Inc
Werk-Brau Company Inc
Manufacturers of Bucket Attachments (Excavators):
- ACS Industries Incorporated
- AIM Attachments
- Allu Group
- Amulet Manufacturing Company Inc
- Attachments International, Inc.
- Bobcat Company
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Ditch Witch
- Dromone Engineering Limited
- ESCO Corporation
- Erie Strayer Company
- Excel Equipment Manufacturing Inc
- FAE USA
- Felco Industries Ltd
- Gehl Company
- Geith, Inc.
- Gradall Company
- Hensley Industries Inc
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- JCB Inc
- Kenco Corporation
- Kinshofer Liftall Inc
- Komatsu America Corp
- Kubota Tractor Corporation
- LEMAC Corp
- Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- MB America, Inc.
- Miller Ground Breaking, Inc.
- Mustang Manufacturing Company Inc
- National Attachments Inc
- Pemberton Manufacturing, Inc
- PowerTech Canada Inc
- Rockland Manufacturing Company
- Solesbee's Equipment and Attachments LLC
- Topeka Metal Specialties
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
- Wedgelock Equipment Inc
- Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Alberta Ltd
- Werk-Brau Company Inc
- Woods Equipment Company
- Yanmar America Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry322 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views