New Doosan rock buckets tackle severe applications
July 21st, 2011
Company: Doosan Infracore America Corporation
Category: Bucket Attachments (Loaders)
Have someone fromDoosan Infracore America Corporationcontact you with more information Click Here
Doosan offers three models with heaped capacities of 4, 4.5 and 6 cubic yards. The two smaller buckets are 128.9 inches wide and 54 inches high while the largest bucket is 136.2 inches wide and 68.5 inches high.
All three models feature a spade nose design and standard weld-on teeth. Doosan rock buckets are available with pin-on mounting only.
ABOUT DOOSAN INFRACORE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AMERICA
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America, headquartered in West Fargo, N.D., markets the Doosan brand of products that includes large excavators, wheel loaders and articulated dump trucks. With more than 100 heavy equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy construction equipment. For more information on Doosan products, visit www.doosanequipment.com.
All Bucket Attachments (Loaders):
- General Purpose Buckets
- Material Handling Buckets
- High Dump/ RollOut Buckets
- Waste Handler Buckets
- Multi-Purpose Landfill Buckets
- Light Material Buckets
- High-Abrasion Rock Buckets
- Heavy-Duty Quarry Rock Buckets
- Coal Buckets
- Stone Sieve Buckets
- Side Dump Buckets
- Material Handling Grapple Buckets
- Multi-Purpose Buckets
- High Dump Buckets
- Ditch Cleaning Buckets
- Rock Buckets
- Woodchip Buckets
- Top Clamp Buckets-Loader
- Slag Buckts-Loader
- Multi-purpose Bucket
- Material Handling Bucket
- Grapple Buckets
- Utility Grapple Buckets
- Utility Buckets
- Industrial Grapple Buckets
- Dirt Buckets
Doosan Infracore America Corporation
Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- The 2-Way Bucket from Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size Version (180-300,000 pound) of the Patented Hi-Cap Multi-Ripper® Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.®
- Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. At CONEXPO!
- Multi-Ripper Tooth
- Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The Excavator Multi-Ripper Rakeâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New SHARCâ€Multi-Ripper Products From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending in US and Canada
- The New Skid Steer Loader Multi-Ripperâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€
Pemberton Manufacturing, Inc
Manufacturers of Bucket Attachments (Loaders):
- ACS Industries Incorporated
- AIM Attachments
- ALO North America Inc
- ASV Inc
- ATI Corp
- Alamo Group Inc
- Allied-Gator Inc
- Allu Group
- Atlas Construction Machines Inc
- Attachments International, Inc.
- Bobcat Company
- Bush Hog LLC
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Ditch Witch
- ESCO Corporation
- Gehl Company
- Hensley Industries Inc
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- JCB Inc
- Kawasaki Construction Machinery Corp. of America
- Kenco Corporation
- Kioti Tractor Div Daedong-USA Inc
- Komatsu America Corp
- Kubota Tractor Corporation
- LEMAC Corp
- Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- Leon's Mfg Company Inc
- Loegering Mfg.
- McLaren Industries
- Miller Ground Breaking, Inc.
- Montana Tractors
- Mustang Manufacturing Company Inc
- Paladin Light Construction (IA]
- Pemberton Manufacturing, Inc
- PowerTech Canada Inc
- Rockland Manufacturing Company
- Solesbee's Equipment and Attachments LLC
- Toro Company (The)
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
- Wedgelock Equipment Inc
- Werk-Brau Company Inc
- Woods Equipment Company
- Yanmar America Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views