NEW THUMB/BUCKET COMBINATION INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY AND MAXIMIZES PROFITS
December 15th, 2009
Company: Rockland Manufacturing Company
Category: Bucket Attachments (Multipurpose)
BEDFORD, PA – Rockland’s Entek Krypto Klaw is the ideal tool for demolition and land-clearing applications where precision and maximum clamping force are required. The unique Krypto Klaw design brings the bucket and thumb together as one collective working unit resulting in maximum operator efficiency and full use of the excavator’s reach throughout 100% of the curl cycle. The Entek Krypto Klaw is designed to work with all sizes of excavators from mini-excavators to the larger machines.
The Entek Krypto Klaw performs like a grapple while retaining the advantages of an excavator bucket. Operators love the Krypto Klaw because once the load is clamped, all they have to do is use curl control to position the load. It’s multi-rib, open design allows for maximum operator visibility while manipulating material. The Krypto Klaw mates directly with the stick, saving time and money during the installation process. Pin or couple the Krypto Klaw to the excavator, plug in two hydraulic lines and go to work, no welding or additional miscellaneous parts required. The Krypto Klaw is a rental fleet manager’s dream.
The Entek Krypto Klaw is manufactured from long-wearing, high strength, quenched and tempered steel, and reinforced with AR400 in all critical wear areas, to include the cutting edge, doubler plates and bottom-side wear plates. It is covered by Rockland’s no-nonsense, one-year, 2,000 hour warranty. Performance is guaranteed!
Rockland Manufacturing has designed and manufactured high-end, specialty and standard attachments for loaders, dozers, excavators, graders and skid steers for over 60 years. The company has built its reputation on its quality custom attachments; simple, straightforward warranties and unparalleled customer service. Rockland’s custom and specialty products are engineered to fit the customer’s specific application. Standard attachments are designed to fit all makes of equipment. The company’s 130 standard products include buckets, thumbs, blades, rakes and forks. For more information, contact Rockland Manufacturing Company, P.O. Box 5, Bedford, PA 15522; telephone: 814-623-1115; fax: 800-458-3773; email: email@example.com; or visit their website at www.rocklandmfg.com.
All Bucket Attachments (Multipurpose):
- Erskine Low Profile Material Bucket
- Compact / Front End Loader Converter
- Erskine 6-in-1 Combination Bucket
Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- The 2-Way Bucket from Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size Version (180-300,000 pound) of the Patented Hi-Cap Multi-Ripper® Bucket From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.®
- Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. At CONEXPO!
- Multi-Ripper Tooth
- Single Pointed Ripper Bucket
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The Excavator Multi-Ripper Rakeâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending in US and Canada
- The New Skid Steer Loader Multi-Ripperâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.
- The New 3-Stage, Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€
Rockland Manufacturing Company
Manufacturers of Bucket Attachments (Multipurpose):
- ACS Industries Incorporated
- AIM Attachments
- Allied-Gator Inc
- Allu Group
- Attachments International, Inc.
- Case Construction
- Ditch Witch
- Erskine Attachments
- Felco Industries Ltd
- Helac Corporation
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- Kenco Corporation
- LEMAC Corp
- Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- Leon's Mfg Company Inc
- McLaren Industries
- Miller Ground Breaking, Inc.
- Paladin Light Construction (IA]
- PowerTech Canada Inc
- Rockland Manufacturing Company
- TEREX Corporation
- TEREX Light Construction
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
- Wedgelock Equipment Inc
- Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Alberta Ltd
- Werk-Brau Company Inc
- Woods Equipment Company
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility916 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views