EDGE® Buckets by CEAttachments, Inc.
August 3rd, 2011
Category: Bucket Attachments (Skid Steer)
CEA offers many EDGE Dirt/Construction buckets, including Extended Dirt with a longer bottom and lower profile for grading, or Heavy-Duty for tough digging and material handling, both with or without flush mounted teeth and in standard, high-heel or low-heel models. These buckets feature excellent cutting edge visibility and high breakout force. Sizes from 48 in. to 96 in. with heaped capacities from 11.4 ft3 to 23 ft3. Toothbars, bolt-on cutting edges and serrated bolt-on cutting edges are optional to make your bucket more versatile.
Other buckets include bulk material, snow, utility/general purpose, skeleton rock, 4-in-1 combination, side discharge, grapple and more.
Call CEAttachments toll free at 866-232-8224 or visit online for specs and video at www.ceattachments.com.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views