CASE INTRODUCES EXCAVATOR DIGGING SYSTEMS
January 27th, 2012
Company: Case Construction
LAS VEGAS — Case Construction Equipment today announced the availability of Case Smart Digging Systems components, including new pin-on buckets, coupler buckets, the Case Multi-Fit Coupler and the SmartFit™ bucket teeth system. The new attachments and components expand the versatility and productivity of Case excavators.
Case pin-on buckets are designed for heavy-duty, high-capacity applications such as digging in dense soil, clay, loose rock and gravel. Available models include:
- Heavy-duty buckets with a rugged cutting edge and durable horizontal wear strip
- Severe-duty buckets featuring rugged T-1 or AR400 steel in all high-wear areas, along with double bottom and horizontal wear strips and thicker edges for improved durability and strength
- Heavy-duty, high-capacity buckets with 20-percent higher capacity than standard, plus the heavy-duty design features of the other buckets
- Ditching buckets with a formed back wrapper for enhanced loadability and production along with tapered sidewalls for easier dumping of sticky material.
The Case Multi-Fit Coupler offers complete hydraulic latching, enabling excavator operators to quickly attach and detach buckets and other components without leaving the cab. A patented mechanical blocking system eliminates manual safety pin insertion.
The universal design of the coupler enables Case excavators to connect a wide range of Case and other OEM buckets and attachments within the same size class. A hydraulic check valve and mechanical blocking bar help prevent the accidental release of an attachment.
Designed for the Multi-Fit Coupler, Case coupler buckets feature integrated bucket pins to prevent any loss of breakout force that might otherwise occur when using a coupler device. Available in a wide range of sizes, the coupler buckets work in either the backhoe or face positions for optimum versatility. Their design results in quicker, more complete fills.
Case SmartFit bucket teeth are now factory-installed, standard equipment on Case buckets purchased with all full-sized and mid-range excavators. Customers also may purchase additional SmartFit equipped Case buckets, or upgrade older model buckets, at Case Construction Equipment dealerships.
The SmartFit system provides stronger, more durable teeth and adapters, and hammerless, reusable locking pins. SmartFit bucket teeth are available in a variety of configurations to fit a full range of buckets. The SmartFit lineup includes general purpose, rock chisel, heavy penetrator, tiger, twin tiger and flare teeth.
All Bucket Teeth:
Manufacturers of Bucket Teeth:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views