Buffalo Wire Works Engineering Team is proud to present the newest addition to the Clean PFX series. We offer the most styles of self cleaning screen market to -effectively solve your screening issues. Clean PFX screens allow a more efficient use of available screening surface area and thus greater production of spec product. Buffalo Wire Works innovative polyurethane strips allow individual wires to vibrate independently from one another at variable frequencies preventing material build-up and the formed lap prevents contamination or premature failure. Call Buffalo Wire Works at 800-828-7028 or visit our website (http://www.buffalowire.com/) for more information.
All Wire Screens:
Buffalo Wire Works
Hoyt Wire Cloth
Major Wire Industries Limited
- HyperSlot™ Improves Screening Efficiency, Removes More Fines
- OptimumWire® Provides A Stronger Alternative To Traditional Woven Wire
- Flex-Mat® 3 Increases Throughput While Reducing Downtime
- Double-Weave™ Woven Wire Ideal For High-Impact, Top-Deck Screening
- LFM™ Harp Wire Proves Tougher, More Effective Than Standard Harp & Piano Wire Screen Cloth
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.