Larger cabs improve excavators™ visibility and comfort
February 29th, 2008
Category: Cab and Cab Accessories
Hitachi will showcase its new reduced-tail-swing Zaxis 135US-3 and the new Zaxis 220W-3 wheeled excavator, equipped with a wrist attachment. The ZX135US-3 replaces the 135US, and incorporates Tier 3 emissions standards, a larger CRES II cab with a wider seatback and more glass on the right hand side for improved visibility. Low-effort, short-throw levers offer ease of use and reduce operator fatigue. The ZX220W-3 also has a Tier 3 engine and comes with wheels instead of tracks. The pavement-friendly excavator has increased travel speed, greater acceleration performance and the oscillation angle of the axles has been widened for a smoother ride.
All Cab and Cab Accessories:
Custom Products of Litchfield Inc
Hitachi Construction Truck Manufacturing Ltd
Kenworth Truck Company
Manufacturers of Cab and Cab Accessories:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views