Libra Systems Announces Release of Camera ID
July 12th, 2011
Company: Libra Systems Inc
- Eliminates the need for driver’s signatures – reducing in-yard times and processing costs
- Requires absolutely no action by the driver
- Billing clerk can easily retrieve transaction images and email them to the customer
- Supports multiple cameras/images for each transaction or process
- Allows management to view live video to serve as a logistics tool or theft deterrent
- Automatically handles variable truck positions
Think about it for a moment…..what would it mean to your company’s bottom line if you could get another cycle per day from most trucks?
For those wanting state-of-the-art efficiency and speed, a Self-Service Kiosk can also be added to automatically identify and process each truck.
For additional information, visit www.librasystems.com/CameraID
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views