CEC Generation II Track Mobile Impact Crusher
June 24th, 2010
Category: Impactor Crushers
The CEC Generation II Track Mobile Impact Crusher is the newest addition to the CEC track mounted series of crushers. This American-built frame boasts a high capacity 52”x16’ feeder with second deck for controlled reject; enhancing production and gradation. The closed circuit screen system is a 5×12 – 2 deck screen that hydraulically lowers for screen cloth change. The tracks are long with wide track pads, which results in excellent reliability and high performance.
With a proven track record in one of the world’s toughest industries, CEC proudly introduces another member of the Generation II Track Mounted Crushing Family.
All Impactor Crushers:
Aggregate Manufacturing International
Stedman Machine Co.
Texas Crusher Systems, Inc.
Williams Patent Crusher & Pulverizer Co., Inc.
Manufacturers of Impactor Crushers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views