CEMCO, a 45 year old industrial equipment manufacturing company, has a world renowned line of VSI crushers. Out of the nine (9) crusher models that CEMCO manufactures, the Turbo 80 is its mid-size model. The Turbo 80 can be equipped to operate between 100-275 TPH with a max feed size of 2.5” material. CEMCO VSI crushers are designed to make the components that require routine maintenance easily accessible. Major servicing of the CEMCO VSI can be done in less than an hour, reducing the plants “down time” and lowering overall operating cost. The drive system of all CEMCO VSI crushers uses a filtered oil lubrication system that greatly increases the life of the crusher.
All Impactor Crushers:
Aggregate Manufacturing International
Stedman Machine Co.
Texas Crusher Systems, Inc.
Williams Patent Crusher & Pulverizer Co., Inc.
Manufacturers of Impactor Crushers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention177 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views