PA4A60C-4024T-ESP Priming Assisted Centrifugal Environmental Silent Pump w/ Autostart
July 8th, 2009
Company: Gorman-Rupp Company (The)
The Gorman-Rupp Company’s priming assisted silent pump offers pumping capacities to 920 gpm and heads to 134 feet, and handles 3” diameter spherical solids.
All Prime Aire® pumps feature Gorman-Rupp’s patented priming system, which uses a venture and compressor, eliminating the leaks associated with traditional vacuum-assisted pumps. An oversized, oil-lubricated mechanical seal allows the pump to run dry continuously without damage.
Our lightweight aluminum acoustically treated enclosure offers excellent corrosion resistance and reduced sound levels well below industry standards (as low as 63 dBa under full load).
This pump is ideal for use on sewer by-pass applications in residential areas or any sound sensitive area.
All Centrifugal Pumps:
Gorman-Rupp Company (The)
Griffin Pump & Equipment, Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views