PA4A60C-4024T-ESP Priming Assisted Centrifugal Environmental Silent Pump w/ Autostart
July 8th, 2009
Company: Gorman-Rupp Company (The)
The Gorman-Rupp Company’s priming assisted silent pump offers pumping capacities to 920 gpm and heads to 134 feet, and handles 3” diameter spherical solids.
All Prime Aire® pumps feature Gorman-Rupp’s patented priming system, which uses a venture and compressor, eliminating the leaks associated with traditional vacuum-assisted pumps. An oversized, oil-lubricated mechanical seal allows the pump to run dry continuously without damage.
Our lightweight aluminum acoustically treated enclosure offers excellent corrosion resistance and reduced sound levels well below industry standards (as low as 63 dBa under full load).
This pump is ideal for use on sewer by-pass applications in residential areas or any sound sensitive area.
All Centrifugal Pumps:
Gorman-Rupp Company (The)
Griffin Pump & Equipment, Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views