PA4A60C-4024T-ESP Priming Assisted Centrifugal Environmental Silent Pump w/ Autostart
July 8th, 2009
Company: Gorman-Rupp Company (The)
The Gorman-Rupp Company’s priming assisted silent pump offers pumping capacities to 920 gpm and heads to 134 feet, and handles 3” diameter spherical solids.
All Prime Aire® pumps feature Gorman-Rupp’s patented priming system, which uses a venture and compressor, eliminating the leaks associated with traditional vacuum-assisted pumps. An oversized, oil-lubricated mechanical seal allows the pump to run dry continuously without damage.
Our lightweight aluminum acoustically treated enclosure offers excellent corrosion resistance and reduced sound levels well below industry standards (as low as 63 dBa under full load).
This pump is ideal for use on sewer by-pass applications in residential areas or any sound sensitive area.
All Centrifugal Pumps:
Gorman-Rupp Company (The)
Griffin Pump & Equipment, Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company301 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views