Crosby SHUR-LOC Swivel Hooks
February 19th, 2008
Company: Crosby Group Inc (The)
Category: Chains and Chain Accessories
- Chains &Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested at 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Rated for both Wire Rope and Grade 8 Chain.
- G-414 Heavy Thimble should be used with wire rope slings.
- Trigger repair Kit available (S-4316). Consists of spring, roll pin, and trigger.
- S-3326 Swivel Hook utilizes anti-friction bearing design which allows hook to rotate freely under load.
- Meets ASTM A-952-96 and proposed Euronorm standards for Grade 8 chain fittings.
- Fatigue rated.
- The SHUR-LOC hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
- “Look for the color Gold – Crosby Alloy Hooks”.
- U.S. Patent 5,381,650 and foreign equivalents.
Manufacturers of Chains and Chain Accessories:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views