New versions of Topcon SurveyMaster provide field-to-finish control
March 15th, 2011
Company: Topcon Positioning Systems Inc
Category: Civil Engineering & Surveying
LIVERMORE, Calif. – March 14, 2011 – New versions of Topcon Positioning Systems’ (TPS) SurveyMaster software suite have been released. SurveyMaster and SurveyMaster Lite versions 1.3.1 are designed to provide field-to-finish control of critical data flow from data collection, raw file analysis and engineering design, to final print.
“Whether it’s a simple mortgage inspection with a one-page printout of the boundary and the property improvements, or a complicated multi-surface construction job site with roads, utilities, machine control and buildings, SurveyMaster provides what the user needs to complete a project,” said Jason Hallett, TPS senior manager for application software.
SurveyMaster Lite contains land survey specific functionality as well as a powerful CAD drafting engine. Cogo, drafting tools, survey data editors and adjustments, deed entry, legal description writer and contouring are all provided. “SurveyMaster Lite provides all the tools required to produce a final plat whether it is a simple mortgage inspection survey or a complicated A.L.T.A. survey,” Hallett said.
Version 1.3.1 is designed to greatly improve the support and representation of field data using Topcon field software. Among the improvements for both SurveyMaster and SurveyMaster Lite v1.3.1 are:
–New program attribute library containing attribute definitions for points, lines, polygon areas and unlimited user-defined attributes for project lines, points and polygon areas;
– Revised survey code attribute definitions;
– Improved TopSurv file linework support;
– Improved Text/ASCII point file import;
– Improved AutoCAD dwg support;
– Improved Import/Export of 3DMC TP3 files; and
– New survey code interface and format.
“SurveyMaster v1.3.1 further strengthens an already powerful and accurate Topcon field-to-finish system,” Hallett said. “SurveyMaster provides the complete survey CAD desktop solution.
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.
All Civil Engineering & Surveying:
Topcon Positioning Systems Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views