The Derrick DE-7200 centrifuge is a proven alternative to cumbersome belt-presses or batch operated plate/frame presses. It now provides aggregate wash plant operators a high performance, low maintenance, operator free solution to handle by-product super fines. The centrifuge converts the pre-thickened solids from a clarifier, radial thickener or other solids consolidation equipment and dewaters them into a stackable and conveyable form at 75% solids – ultimately eliminating the settling pond facility.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant441 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March368 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania251 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call249 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views