The Derrick DE-7200 centrifuge is a proven alternative to cumbersome belt-presses or batch operated plate/frame presses. It now provides aggregate wash plant operators a high performance, low maintenance, operator free solution to handle by-product super fines. The centrifuge converts the pre-thickened solids from a clarifier, radial thickener or other solids consolidation equipment and dewaters them into a stackable and conveyable form at 75% solids – ultimately eliminating the settling pond facility.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement325 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views