The Derrick DE-7200 centrifuge is a proven alternative to cumbersome belt-presses or batch operated plate/frame presses. It now provides aggregate wash plant operators a high performance, low maintenance, operator free solution to handle by-product super fines. The centrifuge converts the pre-thickened solids from a clarifier, radial thickener or other solids consolidation equipment and dewaters them into a stackable and conveyable form at 75% solids – ultimately eliminating the settling pond facility.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views