The Derrick DE-7200 centrifuge is a proven alternative to cumbersome belt-presses or batch operated plate/frame presses. It now provides aggregate wash plant operators a high performance, low maintenance, operator free solution to handle by-product super fines. The centrifuge converts the pre-thickened solids from a clarifier, radial thickener or other solids consolidation equipment and dewaters them into a stackable and conveyable form at 75% solids – ultimately eliminating the settling pond facility.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views