THINK GREEN… SAVE GREEN $
March 29th, 2010
Company: Green Filter Cleaning Machine
Diversi-Tech’s Green Machine is a standalone system able to safely clean cylindrically shaped filter cartridges so they can be reused. The unit is easy to load, is single phase, 110 volt and only requires compressed air to operate.
HOW THE INJECTION CLEANING SYSTEM (I.C.S.) WORKS
The Injection Cleaning System releases shop air through a rotating air jet that is driven up and down in a spiral motion inside the filter cartridge. To assist in the cleaning, a vibration system is used to help dislodge larger solid particles from the filter membrane. A cleaning cycle lasts for under five minutes and is fully automated. The solid pollutants released from the cartridge are captured at the source using a high efficiency cyclone collector.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views