THINK GREEN… SAVE GREEN $
March 29th, 2010
Company: Green Filter Cleaning Machine
Diversi-Tech’s Green Machine is a standalone system able to safely clean cylindrically shaped filter cartridges so they can be reused. The unit is easy to load, is single phase, 110 volt and only requires compressed air to operate.
HOW THE INJECTION CLEANING SYSTEM (I.C.S.) WORKS
The Injection Cleaning System releases shop air through a rotating air jet that is driven up and down in a spiral motion inside the filter cartridge. To assist in the cleaning, a vibration system is used to help dislodge larger solid particles from the filter membrane. A cleaning cycle lasts for under five minutes and is fully automated. The solid pollutants released from the cartridge are captured at the source using a high efficiency cyclone collector.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views