KPI-JCI coarse material washers are engineered to quickly adapt to your ever-changing needs. Both single and twin spiral designs can be easily reconfigured with numerous bolt-on paddle and flight arrangements to satisfy even the most precise specifications. Also equipped with our low power consuming, high-efficiency drive, the 500 TPH throughput sets a high standard for coarse material productivity.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views