KPI-JCI coarse material washers are engineered to quickly adapt to your ever-changing needs. Both single and twin spiral designs can be easily reconfigured with numerous bolt-on paddle and flight arrangements to satisfy even the most precise specifications. Also equipped with our low power consuming, high-efficiency drive, the 500 TPH throughput sets a high standard for coarse material productivity.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views