COARSE MATERIAL WASHERS
January 27th, 2010
KPI-JCI coarse material washers are engineered to quickly adapt to your ever-changing needs. Both single and twin spiral designs can be easily reconfigured with numerous bolt-on paddle and flight arrangements to satisfy even the most precise specifications. Also equipped with our low power consuming, high-efficiency drive, the 500 TPH throughput sets a high standard for coarse material productivity.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views