L20F and L25F join the Volvo compact wheel loader lineup
December 9th, 2010
Category: Compact Wheel Loader
Have someone fromVolvo Construction Equipment North America Inccontact you with more information Click Here
The latest generation Volvo L20F and L25F compact wheel loaders from Volvo offer greater operator comfort and an improved compact design. The new machines have been developed using extensive feedback from operators around the world. The result is a range that delivers the key requirements of the 50 to 60 horsepower wheel loader class, namely versatility, compact dimensions, ease of operation and flexibility for use with a wide range of attachments for many different applications.
The machine’s compact size helps give all-around visibility and the ability to work in narrow or confined work sites. Servicing is easy, with quick and convenient access to all the main service points, which are located under the protection of the engine hood. The electric circuit board is also located in a safe, protected and easily-accessible location. An easy-fill, high-capacity 15.8 gallon fuel tank allows for long work cycles.
The frame concept features an articulating / oscillating joint in the center of the machine between the front and rear frame. This combined with 100 percent operator-selectable differential locks on the front and rear axles as standard, provides each machine with optimal performance, stability and traction when operating on rough terrain. Parallel linkage on both models offers excellent visibility to the attachment.
In addition, the Volvo L20F and L25F have been designed for easy machine operation — a key feature for rental customers — as everyone from expert operators to those with limited experience can quickly become proficient. An optional hand control inch valve permits operators to precisely adapt travel speed to fit the application.
“The new Volvo L20F and L25F models are the result of more than 50 years of wheel loader experience,” said Bernhard Lemling, Volvo wheel loaders product planner. “We brought all the knowledge from our long history into these products.”
- Performance. Powerful, naturally aspirated air / oil cooled Volvo diesel engine complies with EPA Tier 3 standards. Separate working hydraulic pumps improve cycle times because steering actions do not affect the speed of the lifting arm.
- Operation. A centrally located dashboard keeps all important functions within easy view of the operator. An ergonomic, multi-function joystick lever comfortably controls lift, lower, float, forward / backward tilting, forward, neutral, reverse and differential locks. An improved, higher performing ventilating and heating system regulates the temperature for the cab and windows. A one-piece, flat cab floor mat is easy to keep clean.
- Safety / security. Entry / exit for the ROPS / FOPS-certified cab is easy with three points of contact for safety. The rounded, compact-designed engine hood provides good visibility to the rear. Lowering the left- and right-hand base line of the front window provides improved visibility to the front wheels. A single key opens all the machine’s locks, providing protection against vandalism and theft.
- Attachments. These compact wheel loaders have a standard, third hydraulic circuit for the attachment bracket along with two additional hydraulic quick connectors. A choice of two attachment brackets maximizes use of attachments from other machines, including skid steer loaders and other compact wheel loader models.
All Compact Wheel Loader:
Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction522 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way426 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter406 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views