Compass Wire Cloth’s aggregate screen division supplies stock and custom fabricated screens and related wear parts. We provide our customers with product expertise and on-site support. Our screens are fabricated in our new, state-of-the-art facility in Southern NJ. We supply replacement screens (available with a variety of hook styles) for ALL OEMs including Trommell Screen, Powerscreen, Midwestern, Mogensen, PEP, Finlay, Diester, Andritz Sprout-Bauer, FMC, J&H, Read Screens-All and others. You will find our prices to be competitive and our turn-around time enviable. Let us quote your needs and see why Compass Wire Cloth should be your choice for customer satisfaction!
All Wire Screens:
Buffalo Wire Works
Hoyt Wire Cloth
Major Wire Industries Limited
- HyperSlot™ Improves Screening Efficiency, Removes More Fines
- OptimumWire® Provides A Stronger Alternative To Traditional Woven Wire
- Flex-Mat® 3 Increases Throughput While Reducing Downtime
- Double-Weave™ Woven Wire Ideal For High-Impact, Top-Deck Screening
- LFM™ Harp Wire Proves Tougher, More Effective Than Standard Harp & Piano Wire Screen Cloth
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.