NEW DATA EXCHANGE APPLICATION FROM DEXTER + CHANEY STREAMLINES BUSINESS PROCESSES, DATA MANAGEMENT
July 2nd, 2012
Company: Dexter + Chaney
Category: Computer Software
Seattle: Construction software provider Dexter + Chaney (www.dexterchaney.com) announces the release of Spectrum Data Exchange (SDX), a secure, quick and easy way to transfer data into the company’s Spectrum construction management software. SDX takes advantage of the web services that are available with the latest cloud-based release of Spectrum version 14.
With SDX, Dexter + Chaney clients can automate the import of data from multiple sources, including other applications. SDX dramatically reduces the amount of time-consuming, repetitive data entry that is associated with many tasks such as time entry, invoice processing and inventory management.
“Our goal with Spectrum is to make it the most accessible and easiest-to-use construction software available,” said John Chaney, president and co-founder. “After investing in the research and development necessary to transform Spectrum into a true web-based product, SDX was the next logical step.”
SDX provides a library of user-friendly templates that contractors can use as-is or modify to bring information into Spectrum from other sources, including other software applications. SDX comes with a Microsoft Excel® add-in that lets the user connect to Spectrum directly from an Excel spreadsheet. “Every contractor we know uses at least several software applications to run their business,” said Geoff Falk, Spectrum product manager. “SDX will let them integrate their spreadsheets and applications onto a single platform without the time and money usually associated with software integration.”
Clients that have complicated data exchange requirements are not limited by the templates. SDX provides the user with easy-to-use web services tools to quickly build their own data exchange routines. “Making Spectrum cloud-based made it much more accessible to users anywhere, on any device.” said Falk, “Now SDX makes Spectrum much more accessible to other applications as well.”
About Dexter + Chaney
Dexter + Chaney has been providing complete construction management software for more than 30 years. From the office to the field, from accounting to project management, Dexter + Chaney software is used by more than 1,000 companies. Their clients come from all segments of the industry – heavy highway and utility, general contractors, electrical, mechanical, and specialty subcontractors – and are companies of all sizes, from locally owned subcontractors to some of the world’s largest construction firms. Every client is different, and the modularity and flexibility of Dexter + Chaney software allows customers to create a software solution that suits their needs and works the way they do. For more information about Dexter + Chaney’s products and services, contact Wayne Newitts, Marketing Director, Dexter + Chaney, 9700 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA, 98115-2347; phone: 800-875-1400 or 206-364-1400; fax: 206-367-9613; e-mail: email@example.com; www.dexterchaney.com.
All Computer Software:
- BedRock Announces:AggFlowSite-AggFlow via internet for single site users!
- BedRock Software releases AggFlow Version 276
- Carlson Software and Prolec U.K. Announce OEM Partnership
- Introducing All New Carlson Grade 3.0 Customizable Machine Control from Carlson Software
Dexter + Chaney
- DEXTER + CHANEY INTRODUCES SPECTRUM MOBILE MODULE FOR ITS SPECTRUM CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE
- NEW DATA EXCHANGE APPLICATION FROM DEXTER + CHANEY STREAMLINES BUSINESS PROCESSES, DATA MANAGEMENT
- HCSS LAUNCHES EQUIPMENT360 EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE PROGRAM
- HCSS LAUNCHES NEW SAFETY APPLICATION
Maxwell Systems Inc
Strata Systems Inc.
Topcon Positioning Systems Inc
- Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software Increases Efficiency and Productivity Through Real-time Communication with the Construction Site
- Trimble Construction Manager Offers Enhanced Mapping Tools
- Trimble Introduces New Version of Its Construction Supply Fleet Management Solution for Ready Mix and Aggregate Hauling
Manufacturers of Computer Software:
- BID2WIN Software Inc
- BedRock Software
- Carlson Software
- Command Alkon
- Dexter + Chaney
- Dispatching Solutions
- Equipment Web Services
- GGS Information Services
- HBS Systems
- Hard Dollar Corporation
- ICM Inc
- IDENTEC SOLUTIONS Inc
- Insite Software Incorporated
- Maxwell Systems Inc
- Noregon Systems
- PC Scale Inc
- Satyam Computer Services Ltd
- Sauer-Danfoss Inc
- SmartEquip Inc
- Strata Systems Inc.
- Symetrix Solutions Inc
- Trimble Corporate
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views