Chicago Pneumatic’s line of RX hydraulic breakers are R-eliable to the X-treme
November 15th, 2010
Company: Chicago Pneumatic
Category: Concrete Drills
Chicago Pneumatic announces the addition of 13 models in the new RX line of hydraulic breakers. The CP Power Boost feature allows the RX models to achieve higher breaking performance in tougher applications without requiring additional hydraulic input. While the impact energy remains constant, the breaker increases blow frequency, resulting in enhanced percussive performance. The Power Stop function found on models RX14 and up reduces blank firing, protecting the breaker and carrier and increasing the working life of the components.
The innovative design of the RX line of breakers helps decrease downtime on the job site using a reduced number of components, and fewer moving parts making them easier to maintain and repair.
The larger models in the RX line, RX25-RX53, feature a power control valve to increase productivity. This enables the operator to set the breaker characteristics according to the application for higher productivity. The RX25-RX53 models also feature a cutting-edge fastening system that uses head bolts and insert threads to distribute the thread strain equally.
Additional standard features on the RX hydraulic breaker line include:
- Hybrid technology (gas/oil)
- Effective noise and vibration damping
- Highly efficiently internal control valve
All Concrete Drills:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program558 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents240 Views