More Crushing Force – FLSmidth’s Raptor 500 Cone Crusher
August 30th, 2012
Company: FLSmidth Excell LLC
Category: Cone Crushers
FLSmidth’s versatile 1500 X 134 Raptor 500 Cone Crusher provides excellent secondary crushing capabilities, producing more material of desired cubicity and gradation than its competitors. It is a stationary unit offering higher capacity with multi-site flexibility.
Raptor® High-Performance Cone Crushers offer more crushing force with high pivot point and large crushing stroke for better end product shape and high production of salable material. Raptor Cone Crushers are the result of extensive research with the operators in the field. FLSmidth’s new design offers maximum productivity and maintenance benefits.
All Cone Crushers:
FLSmidth Excell LLC
- RAPTOR® HIGH-PERFORMANCE XL400 CONE CRUSHER
- FLSMIDTH EXCEL RAPTOR® PORTABLE AND MOBILE CONE PLANTS
- VERSATILE RAPTOR® XL300 CONE CRUSHER
- NEW RAPTOR® XL900 CONE CRUSHER: MORE CRUSHING ACTION
- SENTINEL™ ADVANCED HYDRAULIC SYSTEM FROM FLSMIDTH EXCEL
- FLSMIDTH EXCEL RAPTOR® LINE: A BREAKTHROUGH IN COMMINUTION TECHNOLOGY
- NEW RAPTOR® HIGH-PERFORMANCE XL600 CONE CRUSHER
- More Crushing Force – FLSmidth’s Raptor 500 Cone Crusher
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)394 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars336 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees271 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views