Flexco adds its largest, most abrasion-resistant urethane blade to line of heavy-duty belt cleaners
April 5th, 2012
Category: Conveyor Cleaners
Flexco has added the MHP Precleaner to its line of heavy-duty belt cleaners. The MHP Heavy-Duty Precleaner features the largest, most abrasion-resistant urethane blade offered by Flexco. Multiple material path options and extended pole lengths ensure the cleaner fits each application perfectly.
The large blade on the MHP Precleaner provides an extended life so the cleaner can run longer and more efficiently. A variety of material path options and a faceted profile design with continuous blade edge renewal improves cleaning efficiency throughout the life of the blade. The molded-in wear line available on all Flexco MegaShear blades makes routine visual maintenance checks easy.
The rugged three-piece pole design on the MHP Precleaner provides additional strength, and extended pole lengths to fit varying conveyor or chute wall widths. Dual tensioners come standard for both spring (PST) and air/nitrogen (PAT) systems.
The MHP Heavy-Duty Precleaner is made from heavy-duty steel with corrosion-resistant powder coating and is ideal for rugged mining applications.
“When combined with the MHS Secondary Cleaner, a system is developed that delivers maximum cleaning power to get the job done,” said Ryan Grevenstuk, product manager for Flexco. “In applications where excess water is present, a third component, the MDWS Dry Wipe, can also be incorporated.”
For more information on the MHP Heavy-Duty Precleaner or any of the other cleaners offered by Flexco, log on to http://www.flexco.com/ or call Flexco customer service at 1-800-541-8028.
Flexco provides the world’s belt conveyors with efficient, safe products, services, and solutions for splicing, belt cleaning, belt tracking, spillage, and slippage. The company is based in Downers Grove, Illinois and operates subsidiaries in Australia, Chile, China, England, Germany, India, Mexico, Singapore, and South Africa. Flexco markets its broad line of products through a worldwide network of distributors, under the Flexco, Mineline, CoreTech, and Tasman Warajay Technology names.
All Conveyor Cleaners:
Flexco (Flexible Steel Lacing Company)
- NEW ROCKLINE® EZP-LS LIMITED SPACE PRECLEANER FROM FLEXCO
- Flexco adds its largest, most abrasion-resistant urethane blade to line of heavy-duty belt cleaners
Martin Engineering World Headquarters
- Martin Engineering Scavenger Conveyor controls fugitive material in tough conditions
- NEW PRE-CLEANER DELIVERS 2-3X BLADE LIFE ON VULCANIZED CONVEYOR BELTS
Superior Industries, Inc.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views