The Powerful, Portable Conveyor System
January 15th, 2008
Company: Miniveyor Systems
Category: Conveyors, All Types
The Miniveyor family of portable conveyor systems represents one of the most powerful & flexible solutions for the rapid deployment of a temporary conveyor system. The wider Miniveyor or the narrower unit, while portable, can move 25-50 tons/hour. Only 7â€ high and capable of operating lying on the ground, it™s meant to excavate below grade, through windows or in other restricted areas. By operating 4 from a single 20 amp circuit, you won™t search for power at the job site. With an aircraft grade aluminum frame and solid stainless steel slider bed, the Miniveyor family is built to last. These are the only units in their class that have reversible belts and foam cores to add strength while saving weight. Truly, there is nothing like the Miniveyor System.
All Conveyors, All Types:
Superior Industries, Inc.
Manufacturers of Conveyors, All Types:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry684 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets403 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views