The Powerful, Portable Conveyor System
January 15th, 2008
Company: Miniveyor Systems
Category: Conveyors, All Types
The Miniveyor family of portable conveyor systems represents one of the most powerful & flexible solutions for the rapid deployment of a temporary conveyor system. The wider Miniveyor or the narrower unit, while portable, can move 25-50 tons/hour. Only 7â€ high and capable of operating lying on the ground, it™s meant to excavate below grade, through windows or in other restricted areas. By operating 4 from a single 20 amp circuit, you won™t search for power at the job site. With an aircraft grade aluminum frame and solid stainless steel slider bed, the Miniveyor family is built to last. These are the only units in their class that have reversible belts and foam cores to add strength while saving weight. Truly, there is nothing like the Miniveyor System.
All Conveyors, All Types:
Superior Industries, Inc.
Manufacturers of Conveyors, All Types:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views