The Powerful, Portable Conveyor System
January 15th, 2008
Company: Miniveyor Systems
Category: Conveyors, All Types
The Miniveyor family of portable conveyor systems represents one of the most powerful & flexible solutions for the rapid deployment of a temporary conveyor system. The wider Miniveyor or the narrower unit, while portable, can move 25-50 tons/hour. Only 7â€ high and capable of operating lying on the ground, it™s meant to excavate below grade, through windows or in other restricted areas. By operating 4 from a single 20 amp circuit, you won™t search for power at the job site. With an aircraft grade aluminum frame and solid stainless steel slider bed, the Miniveyor family is built to last. These are the only units in their class that have reversible belts and foam cores to add strength while saving weight. Truly, there is nothing like the Miniveyor System.
All Conveyors, All Types:
Superior Industries, Inc.
Manufacturers of Conveyors, All Types:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150315 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident280 Views