The Powerful, Portable Conveyor System
January 15th, 2008
Company: Miniveyor Systems
Category: Conveyors, All Types
The Miniveyor family of portable conveyor systems represents one of the most powerful & flexible solutions for the rapid deployment of a temporary conveyor system. The wider Miniveyor or the narrower unit, while portable, can move 25-50 tons/hour. Only 7â€ high and capable of operating lying on the ground, it™s meant to excavate below grade, through windows or in other restricted areas. By operating 4 from a single 20 amp circuit, you won™t search for power at the job site. With an aircraft grade aluminum frame and solid stainless steel slider bed, the Miniveyor family is built to last. These are the only units in their class that have reversible belts and foam cores to add strength while saving weight. Truly, there is nothing like the Miniveyor System.
All Conveyors, All Types:
Superior Industries, Inc.
Manufacturers of Conveyors, All Types:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views