FLEXCO BRINGS PORTABILITY TO THE SITE WITH NEW CORDLESS BELT CUTTERS
August 21st, 2012
Category: Accessories & Attachments Conveyors
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. – Flexco recently announced the release of its Cordless Belt Cutter. Designed to provide quick and easy cuts on rubber, PVC, and fabric-plied belts, this portable tool is currently available in two sizes.
The CEBC1 is capable of cutting rubber belts up to 1” (25 mm) thick and PVC belts up to 360 P.I.W. (63 kN/m) while the CEBC2 is capable of cutting rubber belts up to 2” thick (50 mm) and PVC belts up to 1140 P.I.W. (200 kN/m).
These cordless versions join the Electric Belt Cutter line of maintenance tools. The hand-held cutters are specifically designed to allow the user to cut belts easier and faster than traditional cutters, in addition to allowing for longitudinal cuts and angled cuts. The high speed, steel blade on the cutters produces smooth, accurate cuts and is protected by a spring-loaded blade guard for enhanced worker safety.
“The cordless line of cutters gives this product line even more portability as it is easily moved, whether you are cutting belt in a maintenance shed or on a catwalk,” said Patrick Mukushina, product manager at Flexco.
For more information on the Cordless Belt Cutter or any other Flexco products, log on to www.flexco.com.
Conveyors and Components
- Accessories & Attachments Conveyors
- Portable Conveyors
- Conveyor Cleaners
- Radial Stackers
- Telescopic Conveyors
- Floating Conveyors
- Overland Conveyors
- Transfer Conveyors
- Conveyor Repairs
- High Angle Conveyors
- Catridge Cleaners
- Cantilevered Conveyors
- Chain Drag Conveyors
- Conveyor Automation Systems
- Stationary stackers
- Belt Conveyors
- Conveyor Covers/Enclosures
All Conveyors and Components:
Aggregate Manufacturing International
Continental Crushing & Conveying
Excel Equipment Manufacturing Inc
Extec Screens & Crushers Southeast
Flexco (Flexible Steel Lacing Company)
- New CentroloadTM Feeder from Jeffrey Rader offers uniform feeding to distribute evenly around the circumference of a cone crusher
Martin Engineering World Headquarters
Superior Industries, Inc.
- Portable Radial Stacker with Powerful Features from Superior Industries
- New Transfer Conveyors Designed for Maximum Setup and Takedown Efficiencies
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person825 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger390 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger237 Views