Asset based capital requests increase
July 9th, 2009
Company: Aggregate Investments
Category: Cost Management, Estimating, Bidding
The tight credit market has meant that many aggregate and mining operations are finding it extremely difficult, if not impossible to obtain working capital, growth capital or lines of credit from their traditional banking sources. There has been a significant increase in the number of operations seeking to unlock the equity in their equipment assets to raise the capital they need. Typically the money is used for working capital or to acquire equipment that will increase production, although we are also seeing a tendency to use capital to pay down short term debt. While the median disbursement falls in the $500k to $1M range, we see both the lower and higher end of the scale. A further advantage of utilizing owned equipment asset equity is that since the primary emphasis is on the equipment value, companies with credit and cash flow issues can also convert some assets into capital. Aggregate Investments specializes in the private capital market and private equity aggregate operations acquisition and investment. Robert Marshall of Aggregate Investments can be reached at 925-407-4779: Cell 925-788-4526 firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Cost Management, Estimating, Bidding:
- QuickMeasure OnScreen - Digital Blueprint Measuring Software
- Earthworks - The easiest, most affordable, full featured site estimating software available.
- Sectionworks - Road, railway and canal cross section estimation software for calculating excavation, strata cut and material quantities.
- Trenchworks - Pipe and utility trench estimation software for calculating excavation and material quantities from profile drawings.
- Extimate - Excel® Based Cost Estimating
- QuickMeasure - Blueprint Measuring Software for Construction Estimators
Manufacturers of Cost Management, Estimating, Bidding:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1535 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”247 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views