McCloskey introduces I44R High Performance Impactor
June 29th, 2012
Company: McCloskey International
Category: Track-Mounted Crushers
Peterborough, ON – A new high performance impactor from McCloskey International allows operators to produce a crushed and screened final product with one machine. The I44R combines the productivity of the 43” impactor with a High Energy Screenbox and a recirculating conveyor system to create a full crushing, screening and recirculating system for maximum productivity and unmatched portability.
Powered by a 350Hp Cat C9 engine, the I44R has an I-beam plate fabricated chassis construction. Continuing the McCloskey design blueprint for high capacity hoppers, the I44R boasts a 9.8 cubic yard capacity in a 42” x 43” wide impactor. The 5’ x10’ Screenbox features McCloskey “High Energy” technology, a 10mm throw pattern and direct hydraulic drive. The heavy duty 3-ply chevron pattern belt returns oversize material to the feeder, creating a highly efficient and productive solution for a variety of applications.
Easy to move from site to site, the I44R has transport dimensions of 11’2” high and 50’4” long, and weighs in at 94,800 lbs. With the advantage of the design efficiency of McCloskey’s integrated hydraulics, it can be on-site and operational in a matter of minutes with its folding hoppers and conveyers.
As with all McCloskey equipment, the I44R has excellent access for maintenance with its open chassis design, saving time and reducing costs. With additional options like, for example, a water pump and dust suppression system, or refueling pump, as well as its high standard safety features, the I44R is high performance, portable and productive.
All Crushers, Portable:
FLSmidth Excell LLC
- Grasan portable jaw plants offer versatility, choice of crusher brands
- Large, Custom-Built, Track-Mounted Primary Crushing Plants from Grasan.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)291 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views