STEDMAN IMPACT CRUSHERS
July 6th, 2010
Category: Impactor Crushers
Have someone fromStedman Machine Co.contact you with more information Click Here
Stedman’s V-Slam™, patent pending, Model VS-88 Vertical Shaft Impactor features innovative housing and rotor designs, easy access low profile split swing lid, higher operating speed for finer grinding and capacities up to 500 TPH. A hydraulic drive offers benefits including variable mill speeds.
The Grand Slam™ Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor with Crush Plus™ Grinding Path System is available in 10 sizes up to 1200 TPH. Design includes features to reduce maintenance and inventory. The high-chrome wear parts will withstand the abuse of the toughest materials for long wear life.
For more information, contact Stedman, Sales Department, P.O. Box 299, 129 Franklin St., Aurora, IN 47001. Telephone: 800-262-5401 or 812-926-0038 or Fax 812-926-3482
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.stedman-machine.com.
All Crushers, Stationary:
FLSmidth Excell LLC
- Grasan Tertiary Crushing Plants
- Grasan Cone Crusher Plants
- Grasan KRH1620 Primary Impact Crusher Plant
- GRASAN KRH1515 IMPACTOR PLANT
- THE LATEST TEREX CEDARAPIDS® ROLLERCONE® MVP DESIGN IMPROVES EFFICIENCY, REDUCES RECIRCULATING LOADS AND INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY
- TEREX ANNOUNCES THE NEW QUICK ADJUST TEREX® CEDARAPIDS RC45 III ROLLERCONE®
- TEREX® CEDARAPIDS JC JAW CRUSHERS DELIVER VERSATILITY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- TEREX® CEDARAPIDS ROLLERCONE® CLASSIC, COST EFFECTIVE CONE CRUSHING
- NEW QUICK ADJUST TEREX® CEDARAPIDS RC45 III ROLLERCONE®
Texas Crusher Systems, Inc.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views