G4 Hydrocyclone Range
March 9th, 2010
Company: Linatex Corporation of America
Have someone fromLinatex Corporation of Americacontact you with more information Click Here
G4 Hydrocyclone Range: Designed for classification, dewatering and desliming, and dense media separation, the Linatex G4 Hydrocyclone Range features three unique innovations: 1) an Interchangeable Inlet Wedge that minimizes downtime by allowing the ability to fine tune performance without removing the unit from the process line; 2) an Involute Swept Entry Design that reduces turbulence and delivers sharper classification; and 3) a Drop-In Linatex Replacement Liner that provides superior abrasion resistance and reduced maintenance costs.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views