G4 Hydrocyclone Range
March 9th, 2010
Company: Linatex Corporation of America
Have someone fromLinatex Corporation of Americacontact you with more information Click Here
G4 Hydrocyclone Range: Designed for classification, dewatering and desliming, and dense media separation, the Linatex G4 Hydrocyclone Range features three unique innovations: 1) an Interchangeable Inlet Wedge that minimizes downtime by allowing the ability to fine tune performance without removing the unit from the process line; 2) an Involute Swept Entry Design that reduces turbulence and delivers sharper classification; and 3) a Drop-In Linatex Replacement Liner that provides superior abrasion resistance and reduced maintenance costs.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year263 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views