G4 Hydrocyclone Range
March 9th, 2010
Company: Linatex Corporation of America
Have someone fromLinatex Corporation of Americacontact you with more information Click Here
G4 Hydrocyclone Range: Designed for classification, dewatering and desliming, and dense media separation, the Linatex G4 Hydrocyclone Range features three unique innovations: 1) an Interchangeable Inlet Wedge that minimizes downtime by allowing the ability to fine tune performance without removing the unit from the process line; 2) an Involute Swept Entry Design that reduces turbulence and delivers sharper classification; and 3) a Drop-In Linatex Replacement Liner that provides superior abrasion resistance and reduced maintenance costs.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry615 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter350 Views