Cummins A Series engines give equipment manufacturers a big advantage. Every one of the A Series engine ratings under 48 hp is compliant with Tier 4 which means no change to the engine through 2012. We also meet Stage IIIA regulations through 2017. Our 2300T is certified to Tier 3/Stage IIIA regulations.
Cummins has been able to meet these standards by using Cummins in-cylinder technology, a technology that provides the highest reliability and performance possible.
Maintenance has been kept to an absolute minimum to lower operating costs.
Every engine is backed by more than 5,500 authorized service outlets worldwide.
All Diesel Engines (0 To 25 HP):
Yanmar America Corporation
Manufacturers of Diesel Engines (0 To 25 HP):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations250 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show239 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000152 Views