Cummins A Series engines give equipment manufacturers a big advantage. Every one of the A Series engine ratings under 48 hp is compliant with Tier 4 which means no change to the engine through 2012. We also meet Stage IIIA regulations through 2017. Our 2300T is certified to Tier 3/Stage IIIA regulations.
Cummins has been able to meet these standards by using Cummins in-cylinder technology, a technology that provides the highest reliability and performance possible.
Maintenance has been kept to an absolute minimum to lower operating costs.
Every engine is backed by more than 5,500 authorized service outlets worldwide.
All Diesel Engines (0 To 25 HP):
Yanmar America Corporation
Manufacturers of Diesel Engines (0 To 25 HP):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year161 Views