Cummins A Series engines give equipment manufacturers a big advantage. Every one of the A Series engine ratings under 48 hp is compliant with Tier 4 which means no change to the engine through 2012. We also meet Stage IIIA regulations through 2017. Our 2300T is certified to Tier 3/Stage IIIA regulations.
Cummins has been able to meet these standards by using Cummins in-cylinder technology, a technology that provides the highest reliability and performance possible.
Maintenance has been kept to an absolute minimum to lower operating costs.
Every engine is backed by more than 5,500 authorized service outlets worldwide.
All Diesel Engines (0 To 25 HP):
Yanmar America Corporation
Manufacturers of Diesel Engines (0 To 25 HP):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views