The new Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant Cummins QSB engine
December 9th, 2008
Company: Cummins Inc
Category: Diesel Engines (174 HP To 302 HP)
The new Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant Cummins QSB engines take you to a whole new level of power, versatility and emissions control.
Every day, QSM engines are put to the test in industrial applications worldwide. With superior performance that”s the result of advanced “in-cylinder” combustion technology and our responsive wastegated turbo. Both emissions and efficiency are optimized by the QSM”s electronically controlled unit injectors with cam-driven rate shaping.
The advanced design of the QSM ensures that maintenance is kept to an absolute minimum. With oil change intervals that are double the previous standards in some applications, sealed sensors and an auto-tensioning belt drive.
Available in a range of ratings from 290-400 hp (216-298 kW), the QSM is the first engine to be certified to EPA Tier 3 and Euro Stage IIIA levels.
To ensure that every QSX is perfectly matched to every piece of equipment, Cummins PowerMatch and Advisor are ready to provide expert assistance with your spec”ing and installation process.
The QSM comes with virtually every feature, standard. Plus, an optional REPTO (Rear Engine Power Take-Off) adds capacity for driving remote-mounted devices.
All Diesel Engines (174 HP To 302 HP):
- Caterpillar Announces 75 hp 750 hp EPA Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB Industrial Engine Emissions Technology Plans
- The new Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant Cummins QSB engine
- The new Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant Cummins QSL engine
- The QSC meets Tier 3/Stage IIIA
- The Tier3/Stage IIIA Cummins QSB6.7
John Deere Limited
Perkins Engines Inc
Yanmar America Corporation
Manufacturers of Diesel Engines (174 HP To 302 HP):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views