SmartROC D65 is a down-the-hole drill rig for both large quarries and mining. With Atlas Copco’s Hole Navigation System, planning and control is vastly improved. The entire drill cycle is automated, therefore drilling times are maximized and the life of consumables lengthened. And now the SmartROC D65 can download data directly from the office computer from the worksite’s own local area network (LAN) or wireless network (WLAN).
All Down the Hole Drills:
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views