SmartROC D65 is a down-the-hole drill rig for both large quarries and mining. With Atlas Copco’s Hole Navigation System, planning and control is vastly improved. The entire drill cycle is automated, therefore drilling times are maximized and the life of consumables lengthened. And now the SmartROC D65 can download data directly from the office computer from the worksite’s own local area network (LAN) or wireless network (WLAN).
All Down the Hole Drills:
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views