SmartROC D65 is a down-the-hole drill rig for both large quarries and mining. With Atlas Copco’s Hole Navigation System, planning and control is vastly improved. The entire drill cycle is automated, therefore drilling times are maximized and the life of consumables lengthened. And now the SmartROC D65 can download data directly from the office computer from the worksite’s own local area network (LAN) or wireless network (WLAN).
All Down the Hole Drills:
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1649 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world258 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views