SmartROC D65 is a down-the-hole drill rig for both large quarries and mining. With Atlas Copco’s Hole Navigation System, planning and control is vastly improved. The entire drill cycle is automated, therefore drilling times are maximized and the life of consumables lengthened. And now the SmartROC D65 can download data directly from the office computer from the worksite’s own local area network (LAN) or wireless network (WLAN).
All Down the Hole Drills:
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views