SmartROC D65 is a down-the-hole drill rig for both large quarries and mining. With Atlas Copco’s Hole Navigation System, planning and control is vastly improved. The entire drill cycle is automated, therefore drilling times are maximized and the life of consumables lengthened. And now the SmartROC D65 can download data directly from the office computer from the worksite’s own local area network (LAN) or wireless network (WLAN).
All Down the Hole Drills:
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution185 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views