Cat Dozer Blades are designed for rough and finish grading in dirt and gravel, and light dozing. With their 6-way capabilities, dozer blades are better suited for finish grade work in construction and landscaping applications.
|WIDTH (FULLY ANGLED)||MAXIMUM BLADE ANGLE (RIGHT/LEFT OF CENTER)||BLADE HEIGHT|
|69 in||30 Degrees||24 in|
|81 in||30 Degrees||24 in|
All Blade Attachments (Earthmoving):
- Coal U-Blades
- Angle Blades
- Landfill U Blades
- Two-Way Blades
- Dozer Blades
- Variable Radius Blades
- Woodchip U-Blades
- Reclamation U-Blades
- Trim Blades
- Landfill Straight Tilt Blades
- Straight Blades
- Semi-U Blades
- Cushion Dozer Blades And Push Blocks
- EDGE Hi-Reach Tree Clipper by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE Tree Shears by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® V-Blade by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® Snow Blades by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® Trip Edge Snow Blades by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® Rock Wheel by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® Dozer Blades by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® Grader Attachment by CEAttachments, Inc
Leon's Mfg Company Inc
Manufacturers of Blade Attachments (Earthmoving):
- AGCO Corporation
- Alamo Group Inc
- Ammbusher Inc
- Bobcat Company
- Bush Hog LLC
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Degelman Industries Ltd
- Ditch Witch
- ESCO Corporation
- Erskine Attachments
- Gradall Company
- Grouser Products
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- Kenco Corporation
- Leon's Mfg Company Inc
- Paladin Light Construction (IA]
- PowerTech Canada Inc
- Rockland Manufacturing Company
- Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Alberta Ltd
- Werk-Brau Company Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year513 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan325 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views