CASE 1650L crawler dozer has power for big jobs
March 27th, 2012
Company: Case Construction
Category: Crawler Dozers (non LGP)
The Case 1650L crawler dozer from Case Construction Equipment provides optimum power and fuel efficiency for highway contractors. Hydrostatic drive delivers power independently to each track, enabling the 144-hp (107-kW) dozer to push a full blade through curves and turns.
The Case 1650L dozer features a 126-in-wide (3,200-mm-wide) blade, and a blade capacity of 4.12 yd3 (3.15 m3). Its operating weight ranges from 33,714 to 35,203 pounds (15,290 to 15,965 kg), depending on the configuration.
The dozer’s highlights include the following:
- Infinitely adjustable steering options provide precise and easy operation.
- High-performance blade hydraulics feature large pump cylinders that deliver speed and power for optimum control and breakout force.
- Blade pitch is easily adjusted to best match soil conditions.
- Three track options provide maximum versatility and include Extra Long Track (XLT), Wide Track (WT) and Low Ground Pressure (LGP).
- Isolation-mounted operator platform cushions the operator’s body from the effects of noise and vibration.
For more information, go to www.casece.com.
Dressta North America Ltd
Komatsu America Corp
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest332 Views