Intelligent drills from Sandvik
March 10th, 2010
Company: Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Category: Drill Rigs
SMYRNA, GA – March 1, 2010 – The Sandvik DP1500i is an intelligent, hydraulic, self-propelled, crawler-based surface top hammer drilling rig.
This new generation rig produces information on the condition of the drill and the work performed among several other drilling performance factors. With a user-friendly drilling parameter set up, an advanced ROPS/FOPS certified safety cabin, excellent visibility and step-by-step trouble shooting instructions, the DP1500i makes drilling a pleasure.
Sandvik is a global industrial group with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting, machinery and tools for rock excavation, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. The Group had at the end of 2008 about 50,000 employees and representation in 130 countries, with annual sales of more than SEK 93,000 M.
Sandvik Mining and Construction is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of machinery, cemented-carbide tools, service and technical solutions for the excavation and sizing of rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Annual sales 2008 amounted to about SEK 38,700 M, with approximately 16,800 employees.
All Drill Rigs:
Bucyrus International Inc.
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Manufacturers of Drill Rigs:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views