Godwin Dri-Prime Pumps
October 12th, 2009
Company: Godwin Pumps of America Inc
Category: Dry Prime Pumps
Godwin Pumps offers a range of extreme high head Dri-Prime pumps with maximum flows to 2000 GPM, heads to 615 feet and solids handling to 1 3/8 inches. With working pressures to 285 psi and suction pressures to 90 psi, these pumps are ideal catalysts for high pressure water supply for sand and aggregate washing and mine dewatering. Call Godwin today for more information on extreme high head automatic priming Dri-Prime pumps.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines383 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)299 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger265 Views