Godwin Dri-Prime Pumps
October 12th, 2009
Company: Godwin Pumps of America Inc
Category: Dry Prime Pumps
Godwin Pumps offers a range of extreme high head Dri-Prime pumps with maximum flows to 2000 GPM, heads to 615 feet and solids handling to 1 3/8 inches. With working pressures to 285 psi and suction pressures to 90 psi, these pumps are ideal catalysts for high pressure water supply for sand and aggregate washing and mine dewatering. Call Godwin today for more information on extreme high head automatic priming Dri-Prime pumps.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views