Godwin Dri-Prime Pumps
October 12th, 2009
Company: Godwin Pumps of America Inc
Category: Dry Prime Pumps
Godwin Pumps offers a range of extreme high head Dri-Prime pumps with maximum flows to 2000 GPM, heads to 615 feet and solids handling to 1 3/8 inches. With working pressures to 285 psi and suction pressures to 90 psi, these pumps are ideal catalysts for high pressure water supply for sand and aggregate washing and mine dewatering. Call Godwin today for more information on extreme high head automatic priming Dri-Prime pumps.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior213 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)156 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)147 Views