Godwin Dri-Prime Pumps
October 12th, 2009
Company: Godwin Pumps of America Inc
Category: Dry Prime Pumps
Godwin Pumps offers a range of extreme high head Dri-Prime pumps with maximum flows to 2000 GPM, heads to 615 feet and solids handling to 1 3/8 inches. With working pressures to 285 psi and suction pressures to 90 psi, these pumps are ideal catalysts for high pressure water supply for sand and aggregate washing and mine dewatering. Call Godwin today for more information on extreme high head automatic priming Dri-Prime pumps.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...535 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views