Cat CT660 vocational truck
December 6th, 2011
Category: Dump Trucks
The Cat CT660 is the first model in a full line of Class 8 vocational trucks designed to work as dump trucks, transit mixers and service trucks. Engine options for the CT660 include the Cat CT11, CT13 and CT15 with horsepower ratings from 330 to 550 and peak torque ratings from 1,450 to 1,850 lb-ft.
The combination of dual, sequential turbochargers and a precise fuel injection system allows CT Series engines to develop peak torque at lower speeds. Premium interior features include an air-suspension driver’s seat with adjustable lumbar support. The seat reclines and adjusts to fit any driver comfortably.
All Dump Trucks:
International Truck and Engine Corporation
Kenworth Truck Company
- Kenworth Announces PACCAR Financial Program For New Class 8 Vocational Trucks
- Kenworth Adds Popular Extended Day Cab Option For C500 Vocational Model
- Kenworth T800 Dump Truck
Mack Trucks Inc
Volvo Trucks North America
- Volvo VHD - Dependable, Strong and Easy to Operate.
- Volvo VHD and the Volvo VHD 430 (w/ sleeper berth)
Western Star Trucks
Manufacturers of Dump Trucks:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years739 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views